The Agatec MR240, ideal for use with backhoes and miniexcavators, provides accurate grade information for all visual machine control applications, with 240° detection of any rotating laser.
- LED indicators show position of cutting edge in relation to the laser reference beam
- Memory stores the last signal received; LED arrows indicate which way to move the bucket to pick up the laser beam again
- Magnetic mount allows quick mounting and easy movement from
machine to machine
- Automatic shutoff after 1 hour of no activity
- Rugged, waterproof construction
- MR240 receiver
- Built-in magnet mount
- Hard carrying case
- Range — 650' (200 m)
- Accuracy (fine) — 1/4" (6 mm) typical; Actual accuracy depends on beam diameter and distance to the laser.
- Accuracy (course) — 1" (30 mm) typical; Actual accuracy depends on beam diameter and distance to the laser.
- Laser capture height — 6" (15 cm)
- Reception angle — 230°
- Power — 3 AA alkaline batteries
- Battery life — ~130 hours; depends on use and temperature
- Environmental — Waterproof; IP67
- Size — 8.5" x 5" x 4" (22 x 10 x 12 cm)
- Weight without batteries — 4.8 lbs (2.2 kg)
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty