The AGATEC 1-16916 MR360R 360 Degree Site Display Machine Control Receiver offers accurate grade control information for all visual machine control applications. The large 360 degree detection windows pick up any rotating laser from any angle. The MR360R's built in vertical indicator monitors angle of the excavator dipper stick, signaling if it is plumb or under or over extended. The MR360R receiver has a plumb LED indicator to indicate plumb. LED indicators show position of the cutting edge in relation to the laser reference beam. Seven display channels are provided to user in coarse mode while nine channels are provided in the fine mode allowing user to quickly and easily get on grade in coarse or fine modes. The MR360R's memory stores the last signal received and LED arrows will indicate which direction to move to get back in contact with laser reference beam. MR306R is mounted to the machine via rare earth magnets providing stability and accuracy when digging in rough terrain. The MR360R features full 360 degree coverage with a 9.75" capture window allowing user to have coverage virtually everywhere on the job site within 650ft from the laser transmitter. Comes complete with receiver, magnetic mounts, battery charger, case and owner's manual.
- 360 Degree pick up window ensures pick up coverage on any job site
- Extra strong rare earth magnets ensure that detector stays in place, even on the most rugged job sites
- 9.5 inch capture height provides wide field of view for laser beam pick up
- 5 degree plumb indicator ensures user of plumb of receiver when checking grade
- Bright LED indicators provide user with visual reading of grade position