The AGATEC 1-16272 Premium 12 Foot Tripod with Elevating Column (5/8x11) is constructed out of a heavy duty anodized aluminum. Legs extend and adjustable center column allows for an additional 10" of instrument adjustment. The center column rides on a geared rack and pinion left and features a locking knob and folding crank. The tripod's adjustable center support keeps legs from slipping and each tri-brace section locks to secure leg at any angle. Tripod head features a built in level vial allowing user to level tripod and rubber feet allow for stability on interior job sites. Perfect tripod for interior applications and use with interior rotary laser products.
- 5/8 x 11 standard mounting threads for compatibility with numerous instrument brands
- Legs extend allowing user to set up instrument at the optimal instrument height on any job
- Adjustable center support keeps legs from slipping while in use
- Center column extends 10" to allow for fine tuning of instrument height
- Each tri-brace section locks to secure leg at any angle
- Tripod extends to a height of 12.4 Feet