The AGATEC SM200 Laser Mount Wall Bracket is useful with the AGATEC 220HV and LT300 horizontal and vertical laser levels ONLY. It may also be used to position the lasers in the vertical mode on a tripod. The SM200 features a spring activated system that makes set ups, height changes and mind adjustments quick and easy. Additionally the fine motion knobs allow the user to fine tune elevations or height changes quickly and easily. Connected to wall via key-hole or clamp mounts. Mounts to tripod via 5/8x11 tripod mount. Constructed of heavy gauge metal providing a sturdy horizontal or vertical platform each an every use. A must have accessory for anyone doing interior or vertical laser level work.
- Use to set lasers on vertical planes such as walls or to use lasers in vertical mode on tripods
- Spring activated mechanism allows for quick height changes and set ups
- Fine adjustment screws allow for accurate positioning
- Keyhole mounts allow for use when not able to mount to drip ceiling tracks
- All metal construction provides extra durability for years of use