Alvin, a trusted name in the Architecture, Engineering, and Construction Industry.
Alvin Mobile Pivot Blueprint Rack BPR026
The Alvin Mobile Pivot Blueprint Rack BPR026 is a space-saving vertical blueprint filing system for active documents. Consists of a sturdy steel frame supporting 12 pivoting brackets (included) that swing freely to allow visibility and easy access to hundreds of documents, prints, and project files. Mounted on four 3" heavy-duty swivel casters, the blueprint rack rolls easily wherever needed, making it ideal for office and field use. Designed to be interchangeable with systems from other manufacturers. Holds 12 blueprint clamps (sold separately).
- Pivot-lock feature: unique grooves in bottom plate keep pivot brackets straight and square with unwanted swing, yet release effortlessly with no complicated mechanism
- Industrial strength construction, 240 lb. capacity
- Fits clamp sizes 18", 24", 30", and 36"
- Adjustable height for prints from 24" to 48" long
- Adjustable depth for prints from 18" to 36" wide
- Includes floor glides for non-mobile use
- Durable powder-coated finish in barley color
- Strong packaging with internal protection
- Easy to assemble and adjust
- Multi-lingual packaging and instructions in English, French, and Spanish
- Limited lifetime warranty