Please note: This product is considered a consumable products and cannot be returned once it has been delivered.
Quadrille paper is typically used by draftsmen, architects, and engineers for plotting graphs, drawing diagrams and more.
- 100 sheets of loose paper
- 8x8 squares per inch
- 20 lb paper is acid free and printed with a non-reproducible blue grid on one side
- Smooth, opaque surface suitable for pencil or ink
- Laser, copier and inkjet compatible
- Alvin logo is not printed on the sheets
- Size of paper — 8 1/2" x 11"