The HL100 is a complete leveling crew in a case. Comes with laser level, tripod, receiver and clamp, choice of 15' grade rod, alkaline batteries and operator’s manual in a portable hard shelled carrying case. The fully automatic, self-leveling Apache HL100 sets a new standard in rugged reliability, handling a wide variety of general construction applications. Even in the toughest job site conditions, the HL100 consistently delivers reliable, accurate performance to increase your overall productivity and cost-savings.
- It features automatic electronic self-leveling and one-button operation for quick start up. The unit stops rotating when jarred to avoid erroneous readings.
- The durable laser withstands a 3 ft (1 m) drop on concrete or a 5 ft (1.5 m) tip over without breakage.
- Single axis manual slope mode to match known references. Slopes can be set up to 100 ft (30 m) away with the optional #4852-011 remote control.
- Rotor cage can be removed for precise 360° coverage.
- Exclusive 3-year limited warranty.
- Weighs 26 lb (11.8 kg).
- Laser Source 650 nm visible, Class 2
- Laser Accuracy ±1/8 in at 100 ft (±3 mm at 30 m)
- Operating Range (Diameter) w/receiver 1,000 ft (300 m)
- Self-Leveling Range ±5 degrees
- Compensation Method Electronic self-leveling
- Drop Height on Concrete performance 3 ft (1 m)
- Single Axis Manual Slope Mode Yes
- Out of Level (HI) Warning Yes
- Power Source 2 “D” alkaline
- Battery Life 80 hours
- Rotation Speed 600 RPM
- Tripod Mount (Horizontal and Vertical) 5/8” x 11
- Operating Temperature 23 to 113°F (-5 to 45°C)
- Storage Temperature -4 to 158°F (-20 to +70°C)
- Water Resistant Yes, IP54 sealing
- Size 8.5 x 6.7 x 6.0 in (22 x 17 x 15 cm)
- Weight 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
- Warranty 3-Year limited