The Apache SL101 is automatically self leveled in the horizontal and vertical planes and sends a continuous 360-degree laser reference over the entire work area. The #4850-07 is ideal for interior and exterior applications including acoustical ceiling installation, drywall, squaring layout, interior finishing work, remodeling, leveling, vertical alignment, and plumb.
- The Apache SL101 features a highly visible beam and electronically self-levels for horizontal and vertical.
- The laser is designed and warranted to take a 3 ft (1 m) drop onto concrete.
- Its intuitive, one-touch, operator controls allow for quick start up and adjustment.
- Multiple scanning angles and rotating speeds are possible, as well as operation of key functions over the job site with the included remote control.
- The SL101 features IP54 weatherproof sealing to withstand job site conditions.
- Manual slope control to match known references
- The SL101 includes a laser, tripod, receiver and clamp, choice of grade rod, batteries, remote control, glasses, target, wall mount, laser safety kit, strap and operator’s manual in a portable hard shelled carrying case.
- Weighs 27 lb (12.3 kg).
- Laser Source <5 mW @ 635 nm, Class 3A
- Laser Accuracy ±1/8 in at 100 ft (±3 mm at 30 m) (±20 arc seconds)
- Operating Range 100 ft (30 m) visual 1,000 ft (300 m) diameter with receiver
- Self-leveling Range ±5 degrees
- Compensation Method Electronic self-leveling
- Power source 2 x "D" Alkaline Batteries
- Battery life 50 hours Alkaline 45/25 hours user provided Ni-MH/Ni-CD
- Battery Status LED Flashing red LED
- Rotation speed Four preset speeds 0, 50, 200, 600 RPM
- Scan angles Five preset angles 3°, 8°, 45°, 90°, 180°
- Out-of-level warning Rotor stops, laser shuts off, HI/Manual-LED flashes
- Operating temperature 23 °F to 113 °F (-5 °C to 45 °C)
- Storage temperature -4 °F to 158 °F (-20 °C to 70 °C)
- Warranty 3 Year Limited
- Water resistant Yes, and IP54 sealing
- Size 8.5L × 6.7W × 6.0H in (21.6L × 17.1W × 15.2H cm)
- Weight 3.3 lb (1.5 kg)