If consistent accuracy, long ranges, bright displays, and long battery life is what you're looking for then the Apache Thunder Laser Detector is just the product for you.
The Apache Thunder 54 is designed for general purpose outdoor elevation control. Loaded with professional capabilities, the Apache Thunder is so budget-friendly that you can afford multiple units. And, it's small and simple to use. The Thunder 54 is compatible with all infrared and red beam rotating lasers. It's 100% waterproof and dust proof to IP67 specifications.
An adjustable rod clamp is included.
- Working Range: 500 ft (152.4 m)
- Marking Notch: 1 in (25.4 mm)
- Detection Height: 1.5 in (38.1 mm)
- Detection Accuracy: ±1/8 in (±3.18 mm)
- Reception Angle: ±45 degrees
- Power Supply: Two 1.5V "AA" batteries
- Battery Life: > 100 hours continuous use
- Display: LCD (arrow/bar/arrow)
- Automatic Shutoff: 30 minutes
- Warranty: 2 years