If consistent accuracy, long ranges, bright displays, and long battery life is what you're looking for then the Apache Thunder laser detector is just the product for you.
The THUNDER 56 is best suited for interior elevation and alignment applications. The "electronic target" will increase productivity by extending the visible laser’s usable range up to 250 feet.
Loaded with professional capabilities, the Apache Thunder is so budget-friendly that you can afford multiple units. And, it's small and simple to use.
The Thunder 56 is compatible with all infrared and red beam rotating lasers. It's 100% waterproof and dust proof to IP67 specifications.
- Working Range: 250 ft (76.2 m)
- Marking Notch: 1 in (25.4 mm)
- Detection Height: 1.5 in (38.1 mm)
- Detection Accuracy: ±1/16 in (1.59 mm)
- Reception Angle: 45 degrees
- Power Supply: 2 x 1.5V "AA" Batteries
- Battery Life: > 100 continuous hours of use.
- Display: LCD (red/green/red)
- Display Channels: 3
- Automatic Shutoff: 30 minutes
- Warranty: 2 years