Bosch 18V 3-1/4" Planer Bare Tool With PLH181B
You May Also Like
- Usually ships off dock within:1 to 2 Business Days
Benefits: PLH181B 18V 3-1/4" Planer Bare Tool
- Features powerful motor with 14,000 RPM no-load speed for fast stock removal and a smooth finish
- Electronically-counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle and helps deliver an evenly-planed workpiece surface by eliminating the possibility of uneven planing caused by misaligned blades
- Optimized performance - fast cutting speed and long battery run time optimized for main planing applications
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0" to 1/16" (1.5 mm) within one revolution, so there is never a need to re-zero the depth
- The edge-guide fence ensures consistent planning through entire workpiece, mounts to either side of tool, and has protective shield that covers section of blade that is not in use
- Chip-ejection control allows shavings to be directed left or right
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button helps avoid accidental starts
Specifications: PLH181B 18V 3-1/4" Planer Bare Tool
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Height: 5.8"
- Length: 10.75"
- No Load RPM: 14,000
- Planing Depth: 0" to 1/16" (1.5 mm)
- Planing Width: 0" to 3-1/4"
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year, 3 Years with ProVantage
- Weight: 5.75 lb
- Planer Bare Tool
- Reversible Woodrazor Planer Blade (Installed)
- PA1207 Basic Fence
- Exact-Fit Insert Tray
- Battery and Charger Not Included - Sold Separately as SKC181-101
- MPN: PLH181B
- UPC: 000346452594
You May Also Like
Why Shop With Us?
Find out why we're the most trusted high-traffic store online for the industry we serve.
Shopping with us is always safe with our secure servers.