Bosch 5" High-Performance Angle Grinder AG50-125PD
You May Also Like
- Usually ships off dock within:1 to 2 Business Days
Benefits: AG50-125PD 5" High-Performance Angle Grinder
- Patented multi-grip paddle switch - allows multiple grip positions for optimal comfort and control
- High-performance 12.5 Amp 11,500 RPM motor - power and performance demanded by a professional
- Electronic clutch - shuts down the motor if the wheel gets into a sudden bind situation
- Overload protection - shuts off tool to reduce over heating and motor damage
- Constant Response circuitry - maintains constant speed under load
- Soft start - reduces start-up torque to protect motor
- Restart protection - protects against an automatic restart after a power interruption
- No-lock-on switch - grinder turns off when the switch is released
- Two-position vibration control handle - reduces vibration, providing uncompromising user comfort
- Directed air flow - diverts dust away from switch and vital components to extend tool life
- Service Minder brushes - eliminates guesswork, stops tool when preventative maintenance is required
- Gear housing rotates 90 degrees - for better ergonomics and control in cutting applications
- Ergonomic housing - increases comfort and control for extended usage
- Epoxy coated field windings - provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Toolless adjustable guard - quick guard installation and adjustments
Specifications: AG50-125PD 5" High-Performance Angle Grinder
- Amperage: 12.5
- Cord Length: 8 ft
- Height: 0"
- Length: 13.5"
- No Load RPM: 11,500
- Rating: 120V
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Weight: 5.3 lb
- Wheel Diameter: 5"
- Width: 0"
- Backing Flange
- Lock Nut
- Spanner Wrench
- Grinding Guard
- Vibration Control Side Handle
- MPN: AG50-125PD
- UPC: 000346450309
You May Also Like
Why Shop With Us?
Find out why we're the most trusted high-traffic store online for the industry we serve.
Shopping with us is always safe with our secure servers.