Bosch 6" Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control ROS65VC-6
You May Also Like
- Usually ships off dock within:1 to 2 Business Days
Benefits: ROS65VC-6 6" Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control
- Vibration control - Bosch-exclusive suspension system minimizes vibration for superior handling and maximum comfort
- Two dust collection systems - Microfilter dust canister with integrated paper filter and screw-off cap or vacuum hose connection with airflow control
- Power 3.3 Amp sander with variable speed dial - to match speed to workpiece and task
- Sanding versatility - for fast stock removal and/or a smooth, well-blended finish
- Integral pad dampening system - helps prevent swirl marks for consistent fine finish
- Accepts 6 In./ backing pads (6-hole) and 5 In. backing pads (8-hole)
- High-performance soft microcellular hook-&-loop backing pad - conforms to many contours
- Multiple ergonomic soft-grip locations - to help prevent hand fatigue
- Rugged die-cast aluminum gear housing with exclusive dual-bearing pad mount — long-life design eliminates wobble and vibration
- Trigger switch with lock-on button - for ease of use
Specifications: ROS65VC-6 6" Rear-Handle Random Orbit Sander with Vibration Control
- Amperage: 3.3
- Case Type: No Case Included
- Cord Length: 13 ft
- Eccentric Offset: 5/64" (2 mm)
- Height: 7.75"
- Length: 6.6"
- Length w/Canister: 16 in
- Length w/o Canister: 10-5/64 in.
- No Load OPM: 5500-12,000
- Orbit Diameter: 5/32" (4.0 mm)
- Orbit Radius: 5/64" (2.0 mm)
- Speed Range: 5,500 - 12,000 OPM
- Vibration Level: <2,5m/sec²
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Weight: 5.3 lb
- Width: 6"
- Removable front handle
- 2605411234 Tubular Dust Canister
- VAC024 Vacuum Hose Adapter
- RS6045 6" Soft Backing Pad
- 5 mm Pad Wrench
- Sanding Disc -- Included
- MPN: ROS65VC-6
- UPC: 000346427004
You May Also Like
Why Shop With Us?
Find out why we're the most trusted high-traffic store online for the industry we serve.
Shopping with us is always safe with our secure servers.