Bosch 7" Large Angle Grinder 1873-8
You May Also Like
- Usually ships off dock within:1 to 2 Business Days
Benefits: 1873-8 7" Large Angle Grinder with Rat Tail Handle
- 15 Amp, 8,500 RPM
- Lock-on/off switch — for extended use applications
- Vibration control side and main handles — reduces vibration up to 60%, providing uncompromising user comfort for extended periods of work
- AC/DC capability — extends the versatility of the tool by working from DC outlets such as welders and generators
- Service Minder brushes — eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventive maintenance is required
- 5/8 In. to 11 spindle — wide flexibility for mounting most popular accessories
- Spindle lock — for quick wheel changes
- Reinforced armature windings — protects the motor against abrasive dust and metal debris
- 3-position auxiliary handle — specifically designed for multiple hand positions, provides maximum versatility and control
- Epoxy-coated field windings — provides ultimate protection against abrasive dust and metal debris
- Ergonomic design — slim handle for a comfortable fit, with on-handle switch for easy operation
- Precision spiral bevel gears — quality engineering and construction for smooth power transmission
Specifications: 1873-8 7" Large Angle Grinder with Rat Tail Handle
- Amperage: 15
- Cord Length: 8 ft
- Height: 0"
- Length: 17.5"
- Max. Motor HP: 3
- No Load RPM: 8,500
- Rating: 120V AC/DC
- Spindle Thread: 5/8 -11 UNC
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Weight: 11.5 lb
- Wheel Diameter: 7"
- Wheen Guard -- 1 605 510 353
- Vibration Control Auxiliary Handle -- 1 602 025 030
- MPN: 1873-8
- UPC: 000346342864
You May Also Like
Why Shop With Us?
Find out why we're the most trusted high-traffic store online for the industry we serve.
Shopping with us is always safe with our secure servers.