GLL2-10 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
The Bosch Cross Line Self-Leveling Laser Level self-levels, senses and indicates out-of-level conditions for an ideal tool for ensuring straight and level measurements. The level projects a horizontal laser line with a 100-degree fan angle for precise alignment, making installations a breeze it also features a vertical laser line that projects along the floor, wall and across the ceiling for a versatile leveling aid.
Specifications: GLL2-10 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
- Vertical, Horizontal and Cross-Line Modes — Projects two lines independently or together for a wide array of level and/or plumb applications
- Out-of-Level Indicator — With green LED for level and red LED for out-of-level condition
- Smart Pendulum System — Self levels and indicates out-of-level condition; locks when switched off
- Accuracy ±7/32" at 30 ft
- Battery Voltage 1.5
- Dimensions 4.25" x 2.6" x 3.63"
- Laser Diode Class II 635 nm, = 1 mW
- Leveling Type Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
- Mount Threading 1/4-20
- Operating Temperature 41° F / 5° C ~ 104° F / 40° C
- Range Up to 30-ft.
- (1) - Carrying Case
- (2) - AA Batteries