Bosch 1/4" Hex Impact Driver IDS181-01
You May Also Like
- Usually ships off dock within:1 to 2 Business Days
Benefits: IDS181-01 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- Most compact impactor design with a head length of 5.4 In.. - allows the tool to be used in small, tight and hard to reach places with increased comfort
- Optimized impact Performance - provides the best runtime and control for small to medium duty fastening jobs. optimized torque limits stripping of screws and shearing off the head of a screw
- 3 LED light ring - provides shadow free illumination for the best visibility in low lighting applications
- Bosch built hammer and anvil system - designed to provide maximum impact endurance and increases tool’s performance in small to medium duty fastening applications
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP) - increases battery lifetime by preventing damage caused by misuse
- Soft grip handle - adds comfort, reduces fatigue
- Durable belt clip - quick storage between applications
- Variable speed trigger - for complete application control
- Electronic Motor Protection (EMP) - protects motor in stall situations
- 1/4 In. hex chuck - quick change one handed bit holder
- Metal gearbox with soft grip - durable profile while protecting delicate surfaces
Specifications: IDS181-01 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- Battery: Lithium-Ion Battery
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 18
- Certifications: OSHA, CSA X
- Drive: 1/4" Hex
- Head Length (in.): 5.4"
- Height: 9"
- Impact Mode – BPM (Max): 0 - 3,100
- Impact Mode – RPM: 0 - 2,600
- Impact Mode – Torque (Max): 0 - 1,150
- LED: 3-Ring
- Length: 5.4"
- No Load BPM: 0-3,100
- No Load RPM: 0-2,600
- Torque (in. lbs.): 1,150
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year, 3 Year with ProVantage
- Weight: 3.5 lb
- Width: 2.1"
- 2 FatPack (4.0ah) Batteries
- Canvas Carry Case
- Belt Clip
- MPN: IDS181-01
- UPC: 000346453430
You May Also Like
Why Shop With Us?
Find out why we're the most trusted high-traffic store online for the industry we serve.
Shopping with us is always safe with our secure servers.