Bosch PS31-2A 12V 3/8" Drill/Driver Kit PS31-2AL
You May Also Like
- Usually ships off dock within:1 to 2 Business Days
Benefits: PS31-2AL PS31-2A 12V 3/8" drill driver Lboxx Kit
- Compactness - shortest height and shortest head length, small enough to reach into tight areas and corners
- Light weight - lightest weight, great for over the head continuous work
- 3/8 In. Single sleeve chuck - newly developed compact duty tool to accommodate 90% of common applications with 3/8 In. single sleeve chuck
- Fuel gauge - easy battery management for continued work
- 20+1 Clutch settings - perfect torque adjustments for precise screw driving
- 265 in-lbs of Max torque - more powerful than competition
- 2 Speeds (1st- 0 to 350 RPM / 2nd- 0-1, 300 RPM) - 2X faster driving and drilling than competition
- Improved LED light - light to illuminate working area
- Comfortable locking clips - easy to lock and unlock for fast access to tools
- Theft security - lockable cases
- Durable - shock proof (fully crash tested) and water resistant material
Specifications: PS31-2AL PS31-2A 12V 3/8" drill driver Lboxx Kit
- Battery Chemistry: Lithium Ion
- Battery Voltage: 12
- Chuck Size: 3/8"
- Clutch Settings: 20+1
- Height: 17.5"
- Length: 4"
- No Load RPM: 0-1,300
- Torque (in. lbs.): 265
- Weight: 2.14 lb
- Width: 14"
- Notes: Add at top as per L-Boxx 1: The NEW L-BOXX is an innovative stackable tool storage system designed to improve tool organization and transportation on the jobsite. L-Boxx: Click, Stack, Go.
- 2-12V Max Batteries
- (1) - 30 Minute Charger
- MPN: PS31-2AL
- UPC: 000346454079
You May Also Like
Why Shop With Us?
Find out why we're the most trusted high-traffic store online for the industry we serve.
Shopping with us is always safe with our secure servers.