Bosch GLL 2-15 Self-Leveling Cross-Line Laser
The Bosch Dual Plane Laser Level features two 360-degree laser planes that allow for horizontal and vertical leveling. The level's pulse laser receiving mode works with a laser receiver (not included) for covering long distances or for use in bright light conditions. The water-resistant design helps protect against damage when used in wet weather.
- Robust Over-Molded Construction - ensures water/ dust protection and sure grip for dependable operation
- Easy Access Battery Box - Change batteries quickly
- Automatic Unit Shut-off - Saves battery life
- Simple Keypad Operation - Easily select between horizontal, vertical, and cross line modes
- Floor and Magnetic Wall Bracket - Provides easy setup and use
- Smart Pendulum Leveling System - Self-levels, senses and indicated out-of level condition, locks when switched off
- Vertical, Horizontal, and Cross-Line Modes - Projects two lines independently or together for a wide array of level and/or alignment applications
- Manual mode - Locks line for use at any angle
- Magnetic Mounting Base - Position and mount with magnets, strap, or threaded mounts (5/8-11, 1/4-20)
- Accuracy Up to ±1/8-in @ 30-ft (Horizontal & Vertical)
- Battery Voltage 1.5
- Dimensions 3.1" x 1.6" x 3.8"
- Laser Diode 635 nm Class 2
- Leveling Type Self-Leveling, Up to 4°
- Mount Threading 1/4-20
- Operating Temperature 14° F / -10° C ~1 22° F / 50° C
- Range Up to 50-ft.
- Weight 0.5 lb
- (1) - Laser Target
- (1) - BM3 Positioning Device
- (1) - Hard Carrying Case
- (3) -- AA Batteries