Bosch 3-1/4" Planer PL1682
You May Also Like
- Usually ships off dock within:1 to 2 Business Days
Benefits: PL1682 3-1/4" Planer
- Features powerful 6.5 Amp motor with 16,500 RPM no-load speed for fast stock removal and a smooth finish
- Electronically-counterbalanced single-blade system automatically positions blade at ideal cutting angle — reduces drag and provides fast operation and smooth finish eliminates uneven planing caused by misaligned blades
- Equipped with Bosch Woodrazor Micrograin carbide blades, which resist fractures from nail and staple strikes — last up to 2 times longer on PL1682 than standard carbide blades on other planers
- Ratcheting depth knob — allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0 In. to 1/16 In. (1.5 mm) within one revolution, so there is no need to re-zero the depth
- The edge-guide fence ensures consistent planning through entire workpiece, mounts to either side of tool, and has protective shield that covers section of blade that is not in use
- Spring-loaded park rest stand protects blade and workpiece; special shape allows easy start-up in middle of workpiece
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button helps avoid accidental starts
- Makes deep cuts in one pass
Specifications: PL1682 3-1/4" Planer
- Amperage: 6
- Battery/Charger: Not Included
- Case Type: No Case Included
- Certifications: CSA
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- Height: 6.5"
- Length: 11.1875"
- No Load RPM: 16,500
- Planing Depth: 0" to 1/16" (1.5 mm)
- Planing Width: 0" to 3-1/4"
- Rabbet Depth: 5/16"
- Rabbet Width: 3-1/4"
- Rating: 120V AC
- Shoe Length: 11-1/8"
- Voltage: 110V - 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Weight: 6 lb
- Width: 6"
- (2) -- Woodrazor Blades - PA1202
- (1) - Edge Guide Fence -- PA1203
- (1) - Chip Bag - 2605411035
- (1) -- Blade Wrench -- 2607950003
- MPN: PL1682
- UPC: 000346392968
You May Also Like
Why Shop With Us?
Find out why we're the most trusted high-traffic store online for the industry we serve.
Shopping with us is always safe with our secure servers.