- ALH rotary laser level with batteries
- LD440 laser detector and clamp
- Aluminum tripod
- 8' aluminum grade rod (Feet, Inches, 8ths)
- Hard carrying case
- Optional rotary laser NiMH battery pack and charger is sold separately (57-CHS700NM)
Single-slope capable with electronic cross-axis leveling makes the ALH ideal for exterior applications such as grading and excavating, concrete forms, machine control, site prep, marking elevation, landscaping, driveway paving.
- Cross-Axis Leveling– allows grade matching for basic slope work, while maintaining accuracy in the cross-slope
- Accuracy– Horizontal: ±1/16" @ 100' (±1.5mm @ 30m)
- Accuracy– Vertical: N/A
- Range: Up to 2800' (850m) Diameter with Detector
- Leveling Type: Electronic Self-leveling, ±5º
- Grade/Slope: Manual Single-Slope – Cross Axis
- Environment: All-weather general construction
- Power: Four "D" cell alkaline batteries. Optional Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack with charger available.
We recommend using this laser outdoors only. Reasons? It was designed for the general contractor on outdoor applications such as grade control or grade checking. You can not lay the ALH on its side. It is designed for Horizontal work only.
- Manufacturer's one year limited warranty
- Manufacturer will extend warranty coverage to two years if product is registered within eight weeks after date of purchase