The 58-ILM-XTE is a Heavy-Duty Professional-Grade Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser Level that's built to last. The Cross Line Laser projects bright, self-leveling level and plumb chalk lines for instant and accurate reference lines and marks.
Ideal for floor and wall tiling, paneling, wall fixtures, wall papering, stenciling, wainscoting, finish carpentry, masonry work, cabinet and kitchen rebuilds, drop ceilings, lighting fixtures, wall studs, outlets, partitions and many more.
- ILM-XT line laser with batteries
- LLD-20 laser detector with bracket and batteries
- Magnetic mini laser tripod (58-MINIT)
- Hard carrying case
Line Laser Specifications:
- Laser beam color — Red
- Operating range with laser detector — 100' diameter
- Accuracy — ±1/8" at 30'
- Self-leveling? — Yes
- Self-leveling range — ±5°
- Power supply — 3 AA batteries
- Tripod thread size — 1/4" x 20
- Ingress protection rating — IP54 (equipment is protected against dust and splashing water)
- Operating temperature — 32°F - 104°F
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Manufacturer will extend warranty coverage to two years if product is registered within eight weeks after date of purchase