The 58-ILM-XT is a Self-Leveling Cross Line Laser Level that works great and is a very bright construction laser! Built for heavy-duty professional use, it's built to last.
The 58-ILM-XT Series Cross Line Lasers project bright, self-leveling level and plumb chalk-lines for instant and accurate reference lines and marks.
Ideal for floor and wall tiling, paneling, wall fixtures, wall papering, stenciling, wainscoting, finish carpentry, masonry work, cabinet and kitchen rebuilds, drop ceilings, lighting fixtures, wall studs, outlets, partitions and many more.
- ILM-XT line laser with batteries
- Magnetic mini laser tripod (58-MINIT)
- Hard carrying case
- Laser beam color — Red
- Operating range — 100' diameter
- Accuracy — ±1/8" at 30'
- Self-leveling? — Yes
- Self-leveling range — ±5°
- Power supply — 3 AA batteries
- Tripod thread size — 1/4" x 20
- Ingress protection rating — IP54 (equipment is protected against dust and splashing water)
- Operating temperature — 32°F - 104°F
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Manufacturer will extend warranty coverage to two years if product is registered within eight weeks after date of purchase