The CST/berger Manual-Leveling Rotary Laser Level 57-LM30 can be laid on its side and used for vertical applications. It has a 5/8 x 11 thread on its side for mounting the laser in a vertical fashion.
Get more advanced features for the money. The LM30 offers all the ease-of-use features of the regular Wizard models, plumbing, and alignment, indoor/outdoor suitability, variable speed rotation plus Spot mode, and "one person" operation.
However, the LM30 gives you: Dual beams (level and plumb) are standard, as well as short and long chalk line "point and shoot" sweep modes, and LED mode indicator. Protected level vials prevent damage and shield vials from the sun to prevent misreads.
In addition, the LM30 model features an automatic out-of-level shut-off sensor, and is compatible with an optional 57-RC30 Remote Control that is sold separately.
The LM30 is ideal for indoor and outdoor uses, including drop-ceiling installation, finish carpentry, floor or wall tile installation, porch or deck construction, foundation layouts, and more.
- One person, indoor or outdoor use; LED speed and low battery indicators
- Emits eye-safe visible red laser light
- Thumb screws for manual leveling
- Two speed 360° rotation (150-600 RPM) plus spot mode
- Short and long sweep modes create laser "chalk line"
- Built-in-trivet for vertical alignment projects
- Protected, shaded level vials prevent damage and shield vials from the sun to prevent misreads
- Dual 5/8" x 11 tripod thread for horizontal and vertical mounting
- Leveling Accuracy: 1/4" at 100' (6mm at 30m)
- Recommended Working Range: Up to 200' (60m), indoor diameter; up to 800' (244m) diameter when using outdoor laser detector (Please Note: RD1 Detector which is included only has a 500’ Working Range. The RD5 which is sold separately will allow you to get the full 1000' Radius Range of this laser)
- Level Vial Sensitivity: 5 minute
- Plumb Vial Sensitivity: 10 minute
- Weight: 3.6 lbs. (1.6kg) with batteries
- Power: Four (4) "C" cell (Alkaline recommended)
- Battery Life: ±60 hours intermittent use
LM30 Rotary Laser, 57-WIZMOUNT Ceiling Mount, RD1 Laser Detector(RD5 is the replacement detector), 60-ALQCI20 Tripod, Red Laser Glasses, Aluminum Rod 06-808C (8 Foot in Feet/Inches/8ths), and a hard-shell carrying case that holds the laser and all accessories (case does not hold tripod or grade rod).
- Manufacturer's one year limited warranty
- Manufacturer will extend warranty coverage to two years if product is registered within eight weeks after date of purchase