CST/berger Quick-Clamp Aluminum Flat Head Contractor's Tripod 60-ALQCI20
CST/berger tripods deliver the dependability and reliability professionals look for when selecting a tripod for lasers, optical levels and more. Durable, accurate and built to last, CST/berger prides itself in constructing tripods for the professional. The popular Contractor's Tripod offers a positive locking quick release style clamp, 5/8-11 stud, replaceable shoe points, individually tightened hinge screws, new 25% larger tripod head, and hinge stops to prevent the legs from slipping out.
- Aluminum construction delivers increased strength and durability
- Flat head mount offers simple level attachment with maximum accuracy
- Compatible with most 5/8-in-11 sized standard threading for versatility with a number of leveling tools
- Quick clamp for fast height adjustments when needed
- Available in either Black (60-ALQCI20-B) or Orange (60-ALQCI20-O)
Weight: 9 lbs.
Locking Mechanism: Quick-Clamp
Min. Height: 38-in (97cm)
Max. Height: 63-in (160cm)