This 10 second digital theodolite has a number of features you have come to expect from CST/berger.
- State of the art glass encoder
- 10 second horizontal and vertical readout
- Precision dual LCD panels with large, easy-to-read numbers
- Vertical Tilt Sensor monitors the tilt angle in x-axis
- 5/8 x 11 Mounting Threads
- Vertical angle measuring; provides three different options plus percentage of grade
- Auto Power-Off Option: if unit is not moved it will shut off in- 20 minutes, 30 minutes or infinity
- Optical plummet
- Zero resetting
- Water resistant, sealed construction
- Removable tribrach for multiple set-ups
- Built-in battery pack can be attached and detached by a single action
- Can use rechargeable battery pack, or 4 AA Alkaline batteries. Average runtime of 15 hours using alkaline batteries.
The 56-DGT10 Electronic Transit-Theodolite Includes: Hard-shell carrying case, manual, batteries and accessories: sunshade, tool kit, rain cover, drying cloth, and plumb bob.
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty
- Manufacturer will extend warranty coverage to two years if product is registered within eight weeks after date of purchase