SPECIAL OFFER: Buy any 1 Magna-Trak Locator and get one Rolatape Measuring Wheel (Model 32-400) and Paint Wand FREE! Offer begins 6/16/14 and ends on 8/30/14. No maximum or limit, it's one free measuring wheel and one free paint wand for every locator you buy during the promotion period!
All the features needed in a magnetic locator, ergonomically designed for complete one-handed operation; so your other hand is free to use other equipment. Locate ferrous objects underground, underwater, or in snow; PK Nails, Iron Pipes, Valve Covers, Masonry Nails, Manhole Covers, Cast Iron Water and Gas Lines, Surveyors Markers and More.
Object Depth. Depth Reception various on ground surface and mass of object.
Small Masonry Nail: up to 6 inches
Large Masonry Nail: up to 8 inches
Valve Box: up to 8 feet
Manhole Cover: up to 8 feet
5" Iron Pipe: up to 8 feet
Large Iron Tank: up to 15 feet
Large LCD Display
- Digital readout and bar graph allow you to locate visually
- Used with audio tone allows for pinpoint accuracy, even in congested search areas
- Segmented battery level indicator means no power loss surprises
- Indicator cautions when detecting a power line
Erase Function (MT202 Only)
- Lets you block out interference from a magnetic disturbance (such as a nearby fence)
- Lets you adjust volume and sensitivity with the same hand that holds the locator
- No mechanical controls, membrane is sealed from dust and moisture
- Enhanced to produce a richer tone for easier locating.
- Lightweight (only 3 lbs.)
- Water-resistant housing permits use in the rain
- Ergonomic handle with textured grip
Six "AA" 11/2 Volt Batteries, 100 hours of intermitten operation (with alkaline batteries), Approximately 2 lbs with batteries, 4' - 2 3/4" Length.
- Five year manufacturer's limited warranty