The CST/berger Magna-Trak MT202 has all the features needed in a magnetic locator, ergonomically designed for complete one-handed operation so your other hand is free to use other equipment. Locate ferrous objects underground, underwater, or in snow; PK Nails, Iron Pipes, Valve Covers, Masonry Nails, Manhole Covers, Cast Iron Water Lines, Gas Lines, Surveyors Markers and More.
Object Depth. Depth Reception various on ground surface and mass of object.
Large LCD Display
- Small Masonry Nail: up to 6 inches
- Large Masonry Nail: up to 8 inches
- Valve Box: up to 8 feet
- Manhole Cover: up to 8 feet
- 5" Iron Pipe: up to 8 feet
- Large Iron Tank: up to 15 feet
Erase Function (MT202 Only)
- Digital readout and bar graph allow you to locate visually
- Used with audio tone allows for pinpoint accuracy, even in congested search areas
- Segmented battery level indicator means no power loss surprises
- Indicator cautions when detecting a power line
- Lets you block out interference from a magnetic disturbance (such as a nearby fence)
- Lets you adjust volume and sensitivity with the same hand that holds the locator
- No mechanical controls, membrane is sealed from dust and moisture
- Enhanced to produce a richer tone for easier locating.
- Lightweight (only 3 lbs.)
- Water-resistant housing permits use in the rain
- Ergonomic handle with textured grip
- Six "AA" 11/2 Volt Batteries, 100 hours of intermittent operation (with alkaline batteries), Approximately 2 lbs with batteries, 4' - 2 3/4" Length.
- Five year manufacturer's limited warranty