The "All Metal" Peanut Pack is a complete and versatile mini prism system.
The Peanut Pack provides low cost versatility for shots up to 3000 feet (900m). It's small and light, making it priceless on shots that involve rough terrain. The versatile mounting options create more freedom and speed in setup. The Peanut Pack is virtually indestructible under most working conditions, as it is precision-machined from die-cast aluminum then electrostatically powder-painted for a long-lasting and durable finish.
- 0/-30mm offset on dual-sided aluminum tilting target
- 1" (25.4mm) diameter prism, sealed in black anodized aluminum can
- Improved threaded can and ring with special "O" ring for sealing
- On-board offset circular bubble vial
- 5/8" x 11 mounting thread
- New dual-sided target design
- Target tension adjusting screws
- Precision prism ground up to 2 arc seconds
- Can's point permits measurement of corners (offset 0mm)
- Custom made lens cover
- Colors available: Black with Red, Yellow, or Chartreuse Target
"Peanut Pack" All-Metal Mini Prism Assembly, includes plumb bob prism mount, prism point, padded Cordura case with belt loop, and instruction manual.
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty