The newly designed Calculated Industries 6335 Scale Master ProXE with PC Interface Cable allows you to export take-off and count values to your favorite application. The Scale Master Pro XE gives you simplicity, versatility and accuracy with a new ergonomic design with comfort grip, improved weight balance, dedicated function keys and a new dual LCD display for left- or right-hand use, while maintaining the same award-winning ease-of-use, quality and reliability you expect from a Scale Master. No other plan measure gives you more for less! 91 built-in scales for more versatility. 10 user-set custom scales easily calibrate to out-of-scale plans and plan books. Built-in memories for easy area/volume value storing as well as adding and subtracting of values in memories. More dimensional units and dedicated functional keys ease use. This unit comes with a 15-Feet PC Interface cable that is Plug-n-Play compatible with USB port, Windows 2000, XP and Vista 32-bit OS, no additional software or drivers are required. Comes with a 1-year warranty.
- 91 Built-in scales for more versatility, 50 imperial (feet-Inch) and 41 metric
- 10 Custom Scales, 3 each for imperial and metric units, lets you "roll" or define any scale from plans that are out-of-scale. Permanently store new scale for future use
- Constant (+K) allows you to add/subtract a constant value to a distance measured for take-outs and add-ons. Calculate area, volume, height, length, width for imperial/metric units
- Built-in Auto Counter to count how many times a pre-set distance has been rolled. Manual Count while rolling for studs, outlets, or other items. Subtract function to remove the last distance measured.
- Includes 2 long-life 3-volt batteries, hard cover protective case, English User Guide, 15-Feet PC interface cable with plug-n-play connectivity