Please note that the photo above is of model 99001 (0' - 4' range).
Stream Gauges allow you to instantly see water levels. This fiberglass stream gauge is the best permanent marker for water depths of rivers, streams, lakes, ponds, and swamps. The stream gauge is available in separate units so that any measurement may be provided. Also, the stream gauges are easy to read at long distances and protected with a non-glare coating. Comes in units of Feet/Tenths/Hundredths.
You can select the range you want. They are sold in "ranges" of measurements since you are typically only looking to view the water level elevation itself.
- Convenient separate units may be used separately or combined for needed measurement. Different sizes available, providing flexibility for applications.
- Sturdy fiberglass composite assures long services-will not rot, rust, or corrode.
- Comes with a mounting kit (stainless steel screws and anchors)
- The numbers are 1-1/4" tall.
- Gauge is approximately 1/8" thick.
- One year manufacturer's limited warranty