In order to protect our National Security, military and government agencies require higher levels of security from their paper shredders. The DAHLE CleanTEC 41334 is a Security Level: P-7 machine capable of reducing a single sheet of paper into over 15,500 tiny particles. This machine is designed for military, federal, state or local governments as well as Department of Defense contractors engaged in projects where National Security is an issue.
- DAHLE CleanTEC Filtration
- Safe Technology Package
- ESP Protection
- SmartPower Energy Management
- Includes automatic EvenFlow Lubricator
- Solid cutting cylinders are milled from a block of German Solingen steel and are perfectly aligned in an all steel frame
- Equipped with the revolutionary Safe Technology Package, each shredder offers Verbal and Contact Emergency Shutdown
- As an added safeguard, the opening contains electronic sensors that will turn the shredder off, should your fingers get too close.
- Shuts off when the cabinet door opens or when the bin is full
- Reverses to prevent an overfeed
- DAHLE CleanTEC filter permanently traps up to 98% of the fine dust, and provides a cleaner, healthier work environment.
- Automatic oiler provides slow, continuous lubrication across the entire cutting mechanism
- Casters make it easy to move
- Security level — P-7
- Particle size — 1mm x 4.7mm cross cut
- Feed Width — 16"
- Sheet Capacity — up to 8*
- Waste volume — 23 gal
- Dimensions — 34.25" W x 21.5" D x 17.125" H
- Dahle guarantees it's shredders to be free from manufacturing defects (materials/workmanship) for a period of 2 years. Dahle offers a lifetime guarantee on the cutting cylinders (1 year on security level 5 and level 6 models).