'Safety First' Rotary Trimmers are the preferred option for graphic designers, repro houses and photographers as they give a burr-free cut. The rotary blade is housed in a plastic cover, thus ensuring absolute safety. The rotary blade is also self-sharpening due to its cutting action against the lower blade.
This model makes it easy to cut paper, photographs and films accurately and precisely, with a ground circular blade that cuts in either direction. DAHLE Personal Trimmers are the first choice of scrapbookers.
- Ground circular blade enclosed in a plastic housing
- Self-sharpening blade cuts in either direction
- Automatic see-through paper clamp
- Metal base with preprinted guides for precise cuts
Optional interchangeable heads on the 507 now allow choice of straight, perforated, wavy or deckle cuts [search our website for these cutting head models: 960 (set), 961 (perforated), 962 (wavy), 963 (deckle)].
||17" x 8¼"
- Dahle North America, Inc. offers a lifetime warranty against defects in manufacturing, materials and assembly (excludes cutting blades and clamp).