The Dunham & Morrow Mag Pro II magnetic gradiometer is designed for use by geologists, archeologists, crime scene investigators, EPA professionals, and any other professional with a need to survey an unknown target field for magnetic anomalies. It can precisely pinpoint and identify buried iron or steel pipe, survey markers, water valves, water meters, 55 gallon drums, or any other ferrous object covered by dirt, pavement, water, snow or ice.
- Magnetic gradiometer with batteries
- Hard carrying case
- Ruggedly built for extended field use in harsh environments
- Audio and visual (LCD) output
- Operating ranges — 2,000 mG, 200 mG, 20 mG and 2 mG
- Accuracy — ±1% of FS
- Power supply — 4 AA batteries
- Low battery indicator? — Yes
- Operating time — 40 hours
- Operating temperature — 32°F - 90°F
- Dimensions — 3.75" W x 42.5" H x 1.75" D
- Waterproof length — 36"
- Weight — 2 lbs
- Limited lifetime manufacturer's warranty