Futtura 24x Auto Level Package (16 Ft Grade Rod) Includes:
- Futtura 24x Automatic Level AL-24
- Futtura Quick-Clamp Aluminum Flat Head Contractor's Tripod 60-ALQCI20
- Futtura 16-Foot Aluminum Grade Rod in Feet/Inches/8ths (06-816C), or 10ths/100ths (06-816)
Futtura 24x Automatic Level AL-24
The rugged and compact, all-metal design of the Futtura AL-24 Auto Level has a magnetically damped compensator designed to ensure high performance and stability, large focus and tangent knobs, making it easier to operate even when wearing gloves.
- Compact size with durable metal construction
- Large focus and tangent knobs
- Top mounted peep-site for easy target location
- Mirror for simple bubble viewing
- Sealed Weather-Proof construction
- Fits Standard 5/8 X 11 Flat or Dome Head tripods.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Included
- Magnification: 24 X
- Accuracy 1/16"@ 100'
- Approximate Range: 250'/75m
- Objective Aperture: 30 mm
- Field of View: 1'@30'
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 0.5m
- Stadia Multiplying Constant: 1'=100'
- Circular Vial Accuracy:8'/2mm
- Base Thread: 5/8" or M16
Futtura Quick-Clamp Aluminum Flat Head Contractor's Tripod 60-ALQCI20
Futtura tripods deliver the dependability and reliability professionals look for when selecting a tripod for lasers, optical levels and more. Durable, accurate and built to last, Futtura prides itself in constructing tripods for the professional. The popular Contractor's Tripod offers a positive locking quick release style clamp, 5/8-11 stud, replaceable shoe points, individually tightened hinge screws, new 25% larger tripod head, and hinge stops to prevent the legs from slipping out.
- Aluminum construction delivers increased strength and durability
- Flat head mount offers simple level attachment with maximum accuracy
- Compatible with most 5/8-in-11 sized standard threading for versatility with a number of leveling tools
- Quick clamp for fast height adjustments when needed
Weight: 9 lbs.
Locking Mechanism: Quick-Clamp
Min. Height: 38-in (97cm)
Max. Height: 63-in (160cm)
CST/berger 16-Foot Aluminum Grade Rod
The CST/berger 06-816 is a rugged oval-shaped rod which is waterproof, corrosion-resistant and features an abrasive-resistant coating with special reinforcement ribs to stop breakage and add stability. Easy-to-read graduations and a special measuring scale on the backside permit users to read height at eye level, and gradations are imprinted on rod with special weather and corrosion resistant inks. Rod is equipped with reliable polycarbonate buttons that lock each section.
- 16-foot, 5-section Grade Rod is made of a light and durable aluminum alloy
- Sectional joints are injection molded from a durable lightweight impact-resistant plastic
- Anodized sections are imprinted with special weather resistant and corrosion resistant inks
- Easy-to-read graduations and a special measuring scale on the backside permit users to read height at eye level
- Available in Feet/Inches/8ths (06-816C), or 10ths/100ths (06-816).