Futtura LT-800 Automatic Rotating Laser Level
Please note: This laser does not tilt to do slope (grade). It's a rotary laser level that turns a flat plane only.
The Futtura LT-800 has a host of World-Leading features at an unbeatable price; it’s the perfect general construction laser for any contractor’s needs.
Standard features include fast self-leveling and HI "laser disturbed" alert. Standard package includes case, CR3 laser sensor and rod clamp.
- Fully automatic self-leveling
- Height of instrument alert (HI alert)
- Long 500 feet operating radius
- Machine control compatible
- 20 arc second accuracy
- 635nm visible red beam
Futtura LT-800 Specifications:
- Range (Radius): 150 m (492 ft)
- Accuracy: ±20 arc seconds
- Self-leveling Range: ±3 degrees
- Rotation Speed: 600 rpm
- Power: 4 "C" Alkaline Batteries
- Battery Life: Approx. 60 hrs
- Dimensions: 6.5"L x 7.1"W x 7.4"H
- Weight: 4.1 lbs w/Batteries
Futtura CR3 Laser Detector
The full-featured CR3 laser detector has dual-sided LCD displays and audible singles to guide you to grade. Attach the laser sensor to a grade rod and you have fast, accurate grade setting and checking.
Futtura CR3 Specifications
- Beam detection window: 1.73in /45mm
- Beam detection precision: High precision: ±1mm / Normal precision: ±2mm
- Beam detection indication: Liquid crystal (both sides) and buzzer
- Power supply: 9v dry cell battery x1
- Operating time: Approx. 35 hours
- Auto shut-off delay: Approx. 20 min without beam detection
- Water and dust resistance: IP65
- Operating temperature: -20°C / -4°F to +50°C / 122°F
- Weight: 196g / 6.91oz