The Futtura EG2-7 Automatic Grade Control System allows you to explore higher-end machine control at lower-end cost. The EG2-7 System provides accurate grading results in less time with less labor. With cutting edge features the EG2-7 will put you in the drivers seat, control grade with a push of a button, and be able to offset grade up or down with a simple dial and digital read out. No more guessing how much to offset, the display shows you in mm or in tenths. The EG2-7 System is versatile, efficient, economical & durable with easy-to-use controls.
The Futtura EG2-7 Automatic Grade Control System is Ideal for box blades, box scrapers, graders, skid steers, and bulldozers. The EG2-7 Automatic Grade Control System can be used to easily get professional results in a number of applications including Field grading, Lot leveling, Laser screed, and Automated Grade Control.
Futtura EG2-7 Specifications:
- Receiver Weight: 2 lbs. (908g)
- Receiver Size: 7" H x 2.5" Diameter
- Control Box Weight: 1 lb. (454g)
- Control Box Size: 7.5" W x 5.25" H x 2" D
- Accuracy: 2-3 mm
- Receiver Capture Height: 7"
- Adjustable Ongrade Offset: Yes
- LCD Display Screen: Yes
- LED Valve Indicator Lights: Yes
- LED Receiver Indicator Lights: Yes
- Remote Switch: Raise/Lower
- Operation Voltage Range: 9-30 V DC
- Adjustable Receiver Mast Sold Separately
- Valve Drive:
- Proportional Current 50Hz
- Proportional Current 100Hz
- Proportional Current 200Hz
- Proportional Time
The Futtura EG2-7 includes:
- Automatic Control Box
- 360° receiver
- 2/24V wire harness.
- Carrying Case
- Operators Manual