GeoMax Zone70 DG Dual Grade Laser (3 Models Available)
You May Also Like
- Usually ships off dock within:1 to 2 Business Days
|Please Select Model
GeoMax Zone70 DG Dual Grade Laser
Built with a rock solid core. This high-end rotating laser offers unbeatable performance and is key for long distance applications where high precision and dependability in any kind of environmental condition is needed.
The laser is a visible beam laser. It is self-leveling horizontal & digital slope in dual axis (full-automatic).
- Functionality: Self-leveling horizontal & digital slope in dual axis (full-automatic)
- Head Protection: Fully enclosed
- Operating Range: 900 meters / 3000 feet diameter
- Self-leveling Accuracy: +/- 1.5mm at 30m (+/- 1/16" at 100 feet)
- Self leveling Range: +/- 6 degrees
- Grade Range: Up to 25%
- Rotation Speed: 300, 600, 900 & 1200 rpm
- Laser Diode Type / Class: 635 nm (visible) / Class 1
- Batteries: 4-8 D-cell alkaline / NiMH
- Battery Life: > 40 hours
- Operating Temperature: -20 degrees C to 50 degrees C
- Storage Temperature: -30 degrees C to 70 degrees C
- Environmental Standard: IP68 rated
Add range and precision to your work. Increase your range in your work environment with the GeoMax remotes, a hands-off operation with all functionalities and enhance distances and all light conditions with the GeoMax receivers.
||ZRP105 (Pro Receiver)|
Top performance. Professional format with a detailed, multi-channel analog, dual display, supported by adjustable LED and audio signals. Build-in flash suppression.
||ZRD105 (Digital Receiver)|
Best digital display technology, packed into a professional and robust housing. Fully featured for a top performance with precise results. Dual display, supported by adjustable LED and audio signals. Build-in flash suppression.
Click here to view GeoMax Laser Levels Brochure
You May Also Like
Why Shop With Us?
Find out why we're the most trusted high-traffic store online for the industry we serve.
Shopping with us is always safe with our secure servers.