The Johnson Level 40-6902 22X builder's level system is ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios and floors, for grading streets, curbs and ditches, and for aligning fences or any other light construction job.
- Level with hard carrying case (40-6900)
- Aluminum tripod
- 13' aluminum grade rod (inch/10ths 2-side graduations) with carrying case
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Horizontal circle is graduated to single degrees and reads by vernier direct to 15 minutes
- Horizontal tangent screw for precise movement control
- Built-in sunshade for clear sighting
- Top mounted leveling vial for effortless viewing
- Large leveling screws are easy to turn
- Magnification — 22X
- Working range — 200'
- Minimum focus — 4'
- Leveling accuracy — ±3/16" @ 100'
- Base thread size — 5/8" x 11
- Weight — 2.204 lbs