The Johnson Level 40-6912 22X builder's transit level system is ideal for leveling foundations, driveways, patios and floors, for grading streets, curbs and ditches, and for aligning fences or any other light construction job.
- Level with hard carrying case (40-6910)
- Aluminum tripod
- 13' aluminum grade rod (inch/10ths 2-side graduations) with carrying case
- Horizontal circle is graduated to single degrees and reads by vernier direct to 15 minutes
- Vertical arc reads to degrees 45-0-45
- Horizontal tangent screw and vertical lock and tangent screw for precise movement control
- Built-in sunshade for clear sighting
- Top mounted leveling vial for effortless viewing
- Large leveling screws are easy to turn
- Magnification — 22X
- Working range — 200'
- Minimum focus — 4'
- Leveling accuracy — ±3/16" @ 100'
- Base thread size — 5/8" x 11
- Weight — 2.204 lbs