Johnson Level 24" Eco-Tech Bamboo Level with Block Vials 1601-2400
In 2011, Johnson Level was the first to introduce bamboo spirit levels to the world. Not only is bamboo eco-friendly, these levels are very "job site tough". All are made in our dedicated wood level manufacturing facility in the North woods of Wisconsin, U.S.A.
- Strong, durable, laminated bamboo frame
- Top-read window maximizes readability
- Solid block acrylic vials won't fog or leak
- Hand set vials assure maximum accuracy
- Flush mounted protective metal bindings
- Shock absorbing rubber end caps protect frame
About Bamboo: Bamboo is the fastest growing plant on earth, with a tensile strength comparable to steel. Despite being categorized as a wood levels, bamboo is actually a grass, not a wood, and it grows in specific climates all over the world. Made into carpenter, mason and bricklayer levels, it is strong, durable, tough and sustainable. For these reasons, bamboo is rapidly becoming one of the most popular types of residential and commercial raw materials in use today.