Johnson Level 5-Second Digital Theodolite with Laser 40-6936
- Five second angular accuracy - accurate enough for any construction job
- Vertical axis compensation - tilt sensor provides the highest level of accuracy and be turned on or off depending upon job requirements
- Dual LCD with large characters - easy to see, angle readings, eliminate errors and reduce eye fatigue
- Simple six button keypad - quick set-ups and simple operation with low operator learning curve
- Laser beam is emitted directly from the aperture, but does not impede viewing
- Large beam can easily and accurately place anchor bolts at regular intervals on a line or set and angle and use the beam to verify your tape measure is properly aligned for the next stake or sight in foots, frames and tilt-up walls - all without pulling a string!
- Five Second Theodolite with Laser
- NiMH rechargeable battery pack
- Alkaline battery compartment (batteries not included)
- 3-7.5V battery adapter
- Rain cover
- 3 Year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty
- Instruction manual with warranty card
- Hard-shell carrying case
- Leveling Type: Manual Leveling
- Range w/o Detector: 100 ft.
- Modes: 3
- Plumb Down: Yes
- Plumb Up: No
- Power Source: Rechargeable Battery Pack, (5) AA Alkaline Batteries
- Accuracy: 5 sec.
- Preset Angle: 5 sec.
- Number of Beams: 1
- Beam Color: Red
- Laser Class: IIIa
- Wavelength: 635nm
- Max. Output: 5 mW
- Visual/Audible Indicators:Yes
- Auto Shutoff: No
- Dimensions: 6.30 x 5.90 x 12.99"
- Operating Temp: .4 to 104 Degrees F
- Thread Size: 5/8-11