Johnson Level Electronic Self-Leveling Dual Grade Horizontal Rotary Laser Level 40-6580
Johnson's 40-6580 Dual Grade Horizontal Rotary Laser Level's large housing features electronic leveling dual pendulum assembly giving extreme accuracy both in leveling and grade. For fast, easy and accurate grades, simply use the site viewer for alignment, turn on, and using the keypad punch in the desired percentage grade. This high quality tool offers an exterior working range of 2000' (when used with the included laser detector) at an accuracy of ±1/16" at 100'. Four selectable rotational speeds of 0, 300, 600, and 1100 RPM allow this tool to meet the expectations of the most demanding users. The laser is well protected from dust and water with an IP rating of 66 and features a Job Site Tough co-molded housing.
- Large ± 5° electronic auto-level range. When beyond the leveling range, the laser beam will flash, rotation of the beam will stop, and an audible alarm will activate
- Electronic beam shield to turn the laser beam off in one to three quadrants, when multiple lasers are being used
- Programmable dual slope operation function allows user to perform slope at different inclinations in both x and y axis
- Height of Instrument/Tilt alarm function ensures product accuracy
- Accuracy of 1/16" @ 100 feet with a working range of 2000' in diameter when used with included laser detector.
- Electronic self-leveling dual grade horizontal rotary laser level
- Ni-MH rechargeable battery pack, 9V battery adapter
- remote control with 9V battery
- detector with 9V battery and clamp
- sighting scope
- instruction manual with warranty card
- hard-shell carrying case
- 3 year Manufacturer's Warranty