Johnson Level Green MSHA Mining Alignment Laser Long Range 40-6262
The Johnson Level Long Range Green MSHA Mining Alignment Laser 40-6262 can be used for mining companies (operation of equipment that requires precise alignment to operate properly). Also, it can be used to align, aim and position parts and machinery using eye visible laser beams for reference. It can also be used in hazardous environments, saw mills, CNC machines to align bar feeders, industrial plants, marine work, R&D labs, and other laser line applications.
- Intrinsically safe and MSHA approved (Mining, Safety & Health Administration) - explosion proof containment not required
- Used in above ground and underground operations - extremely rugged with 14mm optics for a small dot at a distance
- Green beam is 4 times more visible than red and laser beam is aligned to be concentric with the outside diameter of the brass housing. This allows the installer to use the outside of the case for centering and positioning the beam.
- Precision beam alignment - self-cleaning threads - no tools required
- Large 14mm optics - 20 times brighter than standard lasers
- "O" ring seal - water and oil proof to IP67 standards and solid brass - proven to work in hard environments
- Reflective film for headlamp illumination
- Laser beam is aligned to be concentric with the outside diameter of the brass housing. This allows the installer to use the outside of the case for centering and positioning the beam.
- Adjustable hanging brackets included – connects to spads directly
- 1 Year manufacturer's Warranty