Johnson Level Red Laser Precision Level - 40-6240
Johnson's 40-6240 Red Laser Precision Level measures level or plumb using the precision level vial or two plumb vials that are built-in and factory set and features industrial grade optics that are fully coated for maximum performance. The 1/4 in. - 20 thread mounting hole allows the laser be mounted to standard camera tripods for stand-alone operation. Ideal for site layouts, crosscut and break measurements, slope, conveyors, grade and transit work. Includes 2 CR13A lithium photo batteries and instruction manual.
- Bright red or green beam laser dots measures level or plumb using precision level vial or two plumb vials that are built in and factory set
- Turn the laser on by turning the battery cap switch. Mark the center of the laser dot and subtract 1/2" to reference the bottom of the level. Working edge is machined flat to 0.005"
- Solid aluminum frame - one piece case design won't bend or twist and it's weather protected.
- Recessed level vials are easy to read, but well protected
- Features industrial grade optics that are fully coated for maximum performance and 1/4" - 20 thread mounting hole can be mounted to standard camera tripods for stand-alone operation
- Solid brass end caps provides for years of trouble free service
- Optical calibration - no set screws and Wedge prisms factory calibrated - no field adjustments required
- Ideal for site layouts, cross-cut and break measurements, slope, conveyors, grade and transit work.
- Battery operated
- Laser Wavelength 635nm (Red)
- Laser Classification Class IIIa (Red)
- Maximum Power Output <5mW (Red)
- Accuracy +1/16"/100'
- Level Vial 5 minute accurate to +1/8"/100'
- Plumb Vials 30 minute accurate to +1/4"/20'
- Power Supply 2AA "MN1500" alkaline batteries - over 4 hours continuous operation
- Dimensions 1" x .125" x 13"
- Weight Less than 20 oz.
- Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 year
- Red Laser Precision Level
- 2 "CR123A" Lithium Photo Batteries
- Instruction Manual with Warranty Card