Please note that the photo above is of a 200' OTR series measuring tape, as opposed to the 100 meter model sold on this page.
- Fiberglass blade has two coats of PVC to protect it from breaking
- Blade shield adds strength to the end attachment (point at which most fiberglass tapes break)
- Double-throat rollers guide the blade return and prevent the tape from twisting
- Crank handle is reinforced with metal to provide years of rugged use
- Molded shovel handle with rubber grip is easy to grasp and ideal for rapid reeling
- Housing — Open
- End — Hook
- Zero point — Hook end
- Blade length — 100 meters
- Blade width — 1/2"
- Graduations on one side — Metric (2 mm)
- Graduations on the other side — Metric (5 mm)
- Manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty