The LaserLine E-Z Read rod is perfect for virtually all general construction applications: setting forms, establishing footing elevations, screed work, subgrade, finish floor or virtually any elevation on the job site.
The E-Z Read Cut/Fill Grade Road has a fixed scale running away from a zero point up and down the rod face depicting how high or low you are from your starting elevation. The starting elevation is always zero and all grade shots are relative to that point. The E-Z Read rod does the adding and subtracting for you so no math is required. As a result, it is much faster and easier to use than a standard grade rod.
2 Models to Choose From:
- GR5T - 10 foot rod measured in tenths with cut/fill feature
- GR5I - 10 foot rod measured in inches with cut/fill feature
- GR5M - 3 meter rod with cut/fill feature
- Compatible with both optical and laser instruments
- Special laser detector bracket is not required
- Heavy-duty, tempered aluminum rod sections with hard-coat anodized finish
- No-slip ultra lock
- Large, easy-to-read numbers
- Five feet of reading scale
- Built-in bullseye bubble
- Instructions for both optical and laser use are printed on the back of the rod
- Made in Redmond, Oregon
- Carrying case is sold separately (1200-1301)
- Rod collapses to 5' 5-3/8" and extends to 10' 6-1/4".
- Two year manufacturer's warranty on all parts for normal wear and tear