Please note that the photo above is of the L10 model with a fixed arm. However, you are purchasing the L10A with an adjustable arm.
The Lasico L10A mechanical planimeter is economical and offers good overall accuracy and range for most applications involving medium sized areas.
- Optimized for maximum accuracy
- The measuring wheel rides directly on the measuring surface and is integrated into a measuring mechanism with a dial, drum and vernier readout system with a maximum counting capacity of 4 digits (9999)
- Supplied with a pole weight rather than a needle pole which easily mutilates a table surface and cannot be used on desks with hard laminated tops
- Equipped with a vernier magnifier
- Tilted body design and a parallax free tracer lens permit convenient operation without the need to bend over the instrument during tracing and readout
- Features a zero set wheel
- Adjustable pole arm increases the effective measuring range by about 20%
- Typical measuring range — 7" x 13.5"
- Maximum resolution — 0.01 sq. in
- Accuracy — ± 0.2%
- One year manufacturer's warranty (full labor and parts)