DIGITRACE 30, conductor of generated signal along a 30m flexible rod system through underground services to be detected by DIGICAT range.
The Leica DIGITRACE 30 enables a complete length of drain, duct or pipe (non-metallic) to be traced when used in conjunction with the Leica DIGICAT 100 and the Leica DIGITEX 8/33 or other signal generator.
The Leica DIGITRACE 30 coiled fiber-glass rod, which protects the central copper tracing conductor, is 30 meters.
The fiber-glass rod is pushed along in the service under investigation. The Leica DIGITEX 8/33 is connected, and the tracing signal is located on the service by the Leica DIGICAT 100.
- Leica DIGITRACE 30 Signal Trace
- Connection Cable Set: Earth Spike, and Crocodile Connection Cable Set.
DIGITRACE 30 Specifications
- 100ft (30 meter) coil of copper conductor sheathed by fiber glass
- Protection: Conforms to IP57
- Included Accessories: Connections to DIGITEX 8/33 cable set
- Weight: 3.0 kg [6.6 lb]