Need help choosing a Disto? Please refer to our comparison chart: Which Leica Disto laser distance meter is right for me?
The Leica Disto D810 Touch is the first laser distance meter with a touch screen for quick and intuitive operation. An integrated camera and advanced capabilities allows you to easily obtain measurements from pictures. Images can be downloaded to a computer through the USB interface. The high functionality is perfectly complemented by the smart free app Leica Disto sketch.
- Laser measurer
- Hand loop
- Rechargeable battery
- USB charger
- Large touch screen for quick and intuitive operation
- Pointfinder with 4x zoom and overview camera
- Camera function with USB download
- Measure with a picture
- Precise 360° tilt sensor
- Smart Horizontal Mode
- Height tracking
- Bluetooth Smart
- Free app (Leica Disto Sketch)
- Measuring range — 660'
- Accuracy — ± 0.04"
- Power supply — Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- Ingress protection rating — IP54 (equipment is protected against dust and splashing water)
- Operating temperature range — 14 °F - 122 °F
- Dimensions — 2.4" W x 6.5" H x 1.2" D
- Three year manufacturer's warranty
The Disto Transfer software that is built into the D810 and/or runs externally under Windows will send measurements to AutoCAD or Revit under one condition, the user must have a computer that is running Windows 8.1 and have a Bluetooth 4.0 chip factory installed, which is the case on most newer laptops or Windows tablets. The Disto D810 will NOT work with a Windows 7 or XP computer. Windows 7/XP systems do not support Bluetooth 4.0 and do not have the Bluetooth 4.0 chip.