The Leica Roteo 25H offers fully automatic horizontal self-leveling and even the possibility of inclining the leveling plane on the instrument. The detector supplied in the set efficiently locates the laser beam over long distances: An appealing package for exterior works.
Extensive know-how in modern design:
- Fully automatic horizontal laser
- Inclination can be set
- Removable protective cage
- 150 m range laser detector
- 90° plumb beam
- Outstanding battery life for working without interruption
Inclinations can be directly set on the Leica Roteo 25H, making paving laying to child’s play, e.g. in a garage entrance or garden.
Marking without attachments
The clamp rod and mounting platform is fitted between the floor and ceiling. This eases the task of marking walls and provides you with a stable mount for working heights up to 290 cm.
All-round cost and time savings
Our practical product solutions with the available accessories, such as the remote control, detector and target plate, allow you to work more efficiently an save time and money. You can work alone, without an assistant.
- Operating range (rotating beam): up to 150 m (500 ft) radius with laser receiver
- Self-leveling accuracy: ± 3 mm at 30 m (1.8’’ at 100 ft)
- Automatic self-leveling laser: horizontally
- Self-leveling range: ± 4.5°
- Rotating speed: 600 rpm
- Battery types: D-cell (mono), 2 x 1.5 V, or rechargeable battery pack
- Battery life: 50 hours (rechargeable), up to 160 hours (alkaline batteries)
- Protection class: IP 54, dust- and splash-proof
Leica Roteo 25H Package Includes
- Leica Roteo 25H rotating laser
- R250 detector with clamp
- 9V-Battery for the detector
- Battery holder for alkaline batteries
- Rechargeable NiMH battery pack 762773
- International Charger 762774
- Red target plate
- One Year Factory Warranty